Why Join Us At Summerfest?
Drink Craft Beer Summerfest focuses on New England-made Summer beers, Farmhouse Ales and Saisons. By attending, you’ll be able to sample 80+ Farmhouse Ales and summer beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers! Many of these brews are being made specifically for this event or being released here.
Additionally, you can sample and purchase from several local food vendors.
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Drink Craft Beer Summerfest: A Celebration of Farmhouse Ale
July 12th & 13th
Space 57, 200 Stuart St Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, July 12th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, July 13th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, July 13th: 6-9:30pm
Why Farmhouse Ale?
Traditionally farm hands in Belgium (aka saisonnieres) would drink a light, low alcohol beer during the summer provided by the farm owner. Over time these beers developed into the style we now know as Farmhouse Ales or Saisons. Effervescent and refreshing, Saison is the perfect beer for summer. In recent years New England has seen a proliferation of brewers making Saison, each with his or her own version of this highly interpretive style. We thought it was time to celebrate these brewers, this delicious style of beer and summer itself!
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session and:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ Farmhouse Ales and summer beers from 25 New England craft brewers!
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer, Drink Craft Beer is all about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your beer!
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese (for purchase)
- Awesome, off-the-wall grilled cheese.
- Chicken & Rice Guys (for purchase)
- Exactly what it sounds like, delicious chicken & rice!
- Grillo's Pickles (for sample and purchase)
- Delicious locally-made pickles, including hop pickles.
- Q's Nuts (for sample and purchase)
- Local gourmet nut roaster.
- Union Sq. Donuts (for purchase)
- Eat craft donuts! Great flavors.