Why Join Us At Summerfest?
Drink Craft Beer Summerfest focuses on New England-made Summer beers, Farmhouse Ales and Saisons. By attending, you’ll be able to sample 90+ Farmhouse Ales and summer beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers! Many of these brews are being made specifically for this event or being released here.
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Drink Craft Beer Summerfest: A Celebration of Farmhouse Ale
Friday, July 18th & Saturday, July 19th
Space 57, 200 Stuart St Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, July 18th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, July 19th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, July 19th: 6-9:30pm
B. Good Shandy Station
This year we're introducing the all-new B. Good Shandy Station for Drink Craft Beer Summerfest! We've long been proponents of the shandy, a mixture of craft beer and lemonade, and this year we're putting our money where our mouth is.
Longtime friend of Drink Craft Beer, B. Good, will be supplying both plain lemonade as well as rosemary lemonade for your mixing pleasure. (B. Good's lemonade is made with the same craftmanship that craft beer is, using only fruit juice, water, pure can sugar and fresh herbs in the rosemary lemonade's case.) Take any beer at Drink Craft Beer Summerfest and turn it into a shandy! Or, as we like to say, #GetShandied!
Why Farmhouse Ale?
Traditionally farm hands in Belgium (aka saisonnieres) would drink a light, low alcohol beer during the summer provided by the farm owner. Over time these beers developed into the style we now know as Farmhouse Ales or Saisons. Effervescent and refreshing, Saison is the perfect beer for summer. In recent years New England has seen a proliferation of brewers making Saison, each with his or her own version of this highly interpretive style. We thought it was time to celebrate these brewers, this delicious style of beer and summer itself!
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session and:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 90+ Farmhouse Ales and summer beers from 25 New England craft brewers!
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer, Drink Craft Beer is all about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your beer! We'll have a bunch of awesome food vendors, including:
- The Dining Car (for purchase)
- Delicious sandwiches and paninis
- Grillo's Pickles (for sample and purchase)
- Delicious locally-made pickles, including hop pickles.
- Q's Nuts (for samples and purchase)
- Locally roasted, creatively flavored nuts
- New England Ice Lollies
- High quality, delicious popsicles; a childhood treat, great for adults! (for purchase)