As the weather cools and we move into Fall and then Winter we find ourselves in an exciting time for beer. Brewers focus on using seasonal ingredients to make warming, rich and hearty beers. It's with this is mind that we're bringing back Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest for another year!
Find out why we were ranked Boston magazine's Best of Boston® 2014 - Best Booze Fest!
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest
November 14th & 15th
Space 57 - The Revere Hotel - 200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, November 14th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, November 15th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, November 15th: 6-9:30pm
TICKETS TO GO ON SALE AT 10am EDT ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2014.
Why Join Us At Fall to Winter Fest?
Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest focuses on New England-made beers featuring fall and winter seasonal ingredients as well as holiday ales. By attending, you’ll be able to sample 90+ fall and winter beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers and cider makers! This year, we're aiming to have 8 cider makers on hand, more than has ever been seen in the Boston-area!
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ fall and winter beers from 25 New England craft brewers!
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer, we know fall and winter are about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your beer!
- Mei Mei Street Kitchen (for purchase)
- One of Boston's most innovative food trucks (and soon to be restaurant) featuring Chinese/American fusion food.
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese (for purchase)
- Awesome, off-the-wall grilled cheese.
- Grillo's Pickles (for sampling)
- Fantastic, locally made pickles...often they bring ones with different ingredients, like hops.