The clocks just changed, there's just a bit more sun in our lives and Spring is right around the corner! There's no better way to celebrate than by sampling over 75 beers and celebrating hops at Drink Craft Beer Springfest! We're giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky person. That person will be able to attend a session of their choice where they will get to sample over 80 craft beers and ciders from 25 New England Brewers.
Entering is easy!
Tweet the following
I want 2 free tix to @drinkcraftbeer Springfest! http://bit.ly/1mCMzjr #dcbspringfest http://drinkcraftbeer.com/springfest
The Fine Print:
- Contest closes at 8pm EDT Thursday April 3rd.
- You must be 21+ to enter.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner will choose from one of three sessions on April 11th or 12th
- If you have already bought tickets and win, you'll be credited the price of two tickets on your original order.
Find Out About More Promotions and Events
Want to make sure you never miss out on future promotions or events? Sign up for our mailing list so you can be the first to know.
With Drink Craft Beer Springfest: A Celebration of Hops getting closer every day, we've been getting more and more requests on how people can be involved. If you want to be a part of the Drink Craft Beer community and help put on a great event, then we'd love to have you. One of the most important parts of a fest is having great volunteers, and Drink Craft Beer wants you!
Springfest is being held in Boston, MA at Space 57 (200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA) on Friday, April 11 and Saturday, April 12. We need volunteers for the following sessions (times are when we need the volunteers for, not the actual session times as we'll need volunteers there early for prep and to stay a little late to help clean up):
Set Up: April 11, Noon-5pm
VIP Session: April 11, 5pm-11pm
Session 2: April 12, 11am-5pm
Session 3: April 12, 5pm-10pm
Break Down: April 12, 10pm-whenever we're done, probably 11pm or so (we'd like these people to have volunteered for Session 3 as well)
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the fest without proper ID.
Volunteers will get:
- Admission to the session that you're volunteering at
- Tasting cup
- Staff meal from one of the food vendors
- Staff t-shirt
- Chance to meet the brewers
- Meet other craft beer drinkers
What will volunteers do?
How do you sign up?
Email email@example.com with the following info (we need ALL of this information to process your sign up):
- Cell phone #
- Who you are and why you want to volunteer
- Are you TIPS Certified (those already certified get priority for the VIP Session pouring jobs)
- Past experience (Have you volunteered at other fests? Are/were you a bartender? Anything you think makes you especially qualified.)
- Which sessions are you available for? (Please note, in an effort to let more people volunteer, you can only volunteer for 2 of the 3 actual fest sessions. Set up and breakdown don't count.)
- T-shirt size (we have men's and women's sizes)
- 10 craft brewers, each providing a beer paired with a Taza Chocolate.
- 5 local chefs to create custom bites incorporating Taza Chocolate.
- Plus we might have at least one more surprise up our sleeves.
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 10 craft beers paired with Taza Chocolates
- Sample each bite from 5 local chefs
- Meet the crew from several of your favorite breweries and local restaurants
- A chance to provide meals to local families in need
- 100% of your ticket price goes directly to charity!
Tickets are limited to 330 so be sure to get yours fast! This event will sell out.
Devon and Jeff
Co-Founders of Drink Craft Beer
Special thanks to: our partner, Taza Chocolate, for providing all of the chocolate; Massachusetts Beverage Alliance for providing funding for the venue and event costs.