The clocks just changed, there's just a bit more sun in our lives and Spring is right around the corner! There's no better way to celebrate than by sampling over 75 beers and celebrating hops at Drink Craft Beer Springfest! We're giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky person. That person will be able to attend a session of their choice where they will get to sample over 80 craft beers and ciders from 25 New England Brewers.
Entering is easy!
Tweet the following
I want 2 free tix to @drinkcraftbeer Springfest! http://bit.ly/1mCMzjr #dcbspringfest http://drinkcraftbeer.com/springfest
The Fine Print:
- Contest closes at 8pm EDT Thursday April 3rd.
- You must be 21+ to enter.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner will choose from one of three sessions on April 11th or 12th
- If you have already bought tickets and win, you'll be credited the price of two tickets on your original order.
Find Out About More Promotions and Events
Want to make sure you never miss out on future promotions or events? Sign up for our mailing list so you can be the first to know.
Spring is the time when hops just start to grow and we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate that than a fest celebrating hops themselves. Now, it would be easy to just break out a bunch of Double IPAs, and don't get us wrong there will be some of those too, but we challenged the brewers to come up some news ways of celebrating hops.
Why Join Us At Springfest?
Drink Craft Beer Springfest focuses on New England-made beers that feature one of our favorite ingredients, hops! By attending, you’ll be able to sample 80+ beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers, each one of them bringing at least one hop-focused brew! Many of these are being made specifically for this event or will be released there. Additionally, you can sample and purchase food from several local food vendors.
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
How Much Does It Cost?
Friday April 11th Hoppy Hour VIP Session
We'll have a collection for special beers from 25 New England breweries, each one a special batch or variant made just for the Hoppy Hour VIP Session in addition to the full Saturday lineup of brews!
For only $60 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ hop-focused beers from 25 New England craft brewers
- Unlimited 2oz samples of an additional 25+ super limited, specially made-just-for-this-event hoppy beers (or special versions of existing beers) from 25 New England craft brewers
- A smaller attendance of only 450 (vs. 550 for Saturday sessions)
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
Saturday April 12th Day & Evening Sessions
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ hop-focused beers from 25 New England craft brewers!
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer, Drink Craft Beer is all about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your beer! We'll have a great list of food vendors, as usual, including:
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese (for purchase)
- Awesome, off-the-wall grilled cheese
- Grillo's Pickles (for sample and purchase)
- Delicious locally-made pickles, including hop pickles.
- Union Sq. Donuts (for purchase)
- Eat craft donuts! Great flavors.
- Q's Nuts
- Locally roasted, creatively flavored nuts (for samples and purchase)
With Drink Craft Beer Springfest: A Celebration of Hops getting closer every day, we've been getting more and more requests on how people can be involved. If you want to be a part of the Drink Craft Beer community and help put on a great event, then we'd love to have you. One of the most important parts of a fest is having great volunteers, and Drink Craft Beer wants you!
Springfest is being held in Boston, MA at Space 57 (200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA) on Friday, April 11 and Saturday, April 12. We need volunteers for the following sessions (times are when we need the volunteers for, not the actual session times as we'll need volunteers there early for prep and to stay a little late to help clean up):
Set Up: April 11, Noon-5pm
VIP Session: April 11, 5pm-11pm
Session 2: April 12, 11am-5pm
Session 3: April 12, 5pm-10pm
Break Down: April 12, 10pm-whenever we're done, probably 11pm or so (we'd like these people to have volunteered for Session 3 as well)
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the fest without proper ID.
Volunteers will get:
- Admission to the session that you're volunteering at
- Tasting cup
- Staff meal from one of the food vendors
- Staff t-shirt
- Chance to meet the brewers
- Meet other craft beer drinkers
What will volunteers do?
How do you sign up?
Email email@example.com with the following info (we need ALL of this information to process your sign up):
- Cell phone #
- Who you are and why you want to volunteer
- Are you TIPS Certified (those already certified get priority for the VIP Session pouring jobs)
- Past experience (Have you volunteered at other fests? Are/were you a bartender? Anything you think makes you especially qualified.)
- Which sessions are you available for? (Please note, in an effort to let more people volunteer, you can only volunteer for 2 of the 3 actual fest sessions. Set up and breakdown don't count.)
- T-shirt size (we have men's and women's sizes)
- 10 craft brewers, each providing a beer paired with a Taza Chocolate.
- 5 local chefs to create custom bites incorporating Taza Chocolate.
- Plus we might have at least one more surprise up our sleeves.
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 10 craft beers paired with Taza Chocolates
- Sample each bite from 5 local chefs
- Meet the crew from several of your favorite breweries and local restaurants
- A chance to provide meals to local families in need
- 100% of your ticket price goes directly to charity!
Tickets are limited to 330 so be sure to get yours fast! This event will sell out.
Devon and Jeff
Co-Founders of Drink Craft Beer
Special thanks to: our partner, Taza Chocolate, for providing all of the chocolate; Massachusetts Beverage Alliance for providing funding for the venue and event costs.