Some beer fests won't have cider...this is NOT one of them.
"The times they are a-changin'!" We started our first beer fest back in 2012 with one cidery. Since then, cider has exploded and we've led the way for beer fests in Boston, including it in some of the city's finest. Well, we think it's time cider got a bit higher billing. Introducing Drink Craft Beer's first annual Beer & Cider Fest! 15 New England craft breweries, 10 New England cideries - 25 in total!
Find out why Drink Craft Beer was awarded Boston magazine's Best of Boston® 2014 - Best Booze Fest!
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- Names on the ticket do not have to match your ID.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
- Brewers, cider makers, and beers/ciders subject to change.
Drink Craft Beer's Beer & Cider Fest
October 16th & 17th
Space 57 - The Revere Hotel - 200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, October 16th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, October 17th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, October 17th: 6-9:30pm
***TICKETS GO ON SALE AT 10am EDT ON TUESDAY, JULY 21st.***
Why Join Us At Drink Craft Beer's Beer & Cider Fest?
Beer & Cider Fest focuses on New England-made beers and ciders featuring fall and winter seasonal ingredients. By attending, you'll be able to sample 90+ seasonal focused beers and ciders from 25 of New England's best craft breweries and cideries! With 10 cideries and 15 brewers, this year will be our most diverse lineup ever.
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 90+ New England craft beers & ciders
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Breweries/Cideries Will be Joining?
We will have 25 New England breweries and cideries in attendance bringing 90+ craft beers and ciders. Some of our brewers include the following (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of our brewers and beers in the coming weeks) (Brewers and beers are subject to change and availability. (All pours are 2oz per MA State Law)
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer and cider, Drink Craft Beer is about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your libations:
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese (for purchase)
- Delicious, gourmet grilled cheese.
- Tenoch Mexican (for purchase)
- Boston-area expert makers of tortas and other delicious Mexican far.
- Grillo's Pickles (for sampling)
- Quite possible the best pickles you've ever tasted.
- Q's Nuts (for sampling and purchase)
- Great, locally roasted nuts in unexpected flavor combinations.
- Union Square Donuts (for purchase)
- World-class donuts made in Somerville...once you see them, you'll need to have one...or two.