Boston Beer and BBQ Fest is coming back! This year is bigger and better and we can't wait to join you all this summer. Why Join Us At Boston Beer & BBQ Fest? Why NOT to join us, that's really the question! It's smoked meat and local craft beer and cider. Do you really need more than that? If you do need more info, though, we can tell you that the Boston Beer & BBQ Fest focuses on New England-made craft beers and ciders as well as showcasing some of the best local BBQ joints around. By attending you'll have access to over 70 craft beers and ciders, as well as mountains of BBQ. Honestly, now tell us...what more do you need to know?!
Details? More will come on that but if you've attended any of our events before, or know someone who has you know good things are coming. Boston Beer and Cheese Fest sold out 2 months in advance so be sure to get your tickets soon!
Tickets on sale Tuesday, March 15 at 10am EDT.
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Boston Beer & BBQ Fest
June 15th and 16th
Space 57 200 Stuart St Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, July 15th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, July 16th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, July 16th: 6-9:30pm
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $55 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ New England craft beers & ciders
- Food voucher to sample each BBQ joint
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What BBQ Will be Joining?
We're working with local BBQ joints to get a great lineup. Right now we have the following committed:
What Food Will Be Available?
While you’ll have your fill of craft beer, cider and local bbq samples, we know you might want something a little more substantial. With that in mind, this is normally where we'd tell you the restaurants we're bringing in...but in this case, we've already got some of the best BBQ in Massachusetts joining us...why would we look any further? So they'll be selling more substantial portions, on top of sampling.