With Drink Craft Beer Springfest: A Celebration of Hops getting closer every day, we've been getting more and more requests on how people can be involved. If you want to be a part of the Drink Craft Beer community and help put on a great event, then we'd love to have you. One of the most important parts of a fest is having great volunteers, and Drink Craft Beer wants you!
Springfest is being held in Boston, MA at Space 57 (200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA) on Friday, April 11 and Saturday, April 12. We need volunteers for the following sessions (times are when we need the volunteers for, not the actual session times as we'll need volunteers there early for prep and to stay a little late to help clean up):
Set Up: April 11, Noon-5pm
VIP Session: April 11, 5pm-11pm
Session 2: April 12, 11am-5pm
Session 3: April 12, 5pm-10pm
Break Down: April 12, 10pm-whenever we're done, probably 11pm or so (we'd like these people to have volunteered for Session 3 as well)
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the fest without proper ID.
Volunteers will get:
- Admission to the session that you're volunteering at
- Tasting cup
- Staff meal from one of the food vendors
- Staff t-shirt
- Chance to meet the brewers
- Meet other craft beer drinkers
What will volunteers do?
How do you sign up?
- Cell phone #
- Who you are and why you want to volunteer
- Are you TIPS Certified (those already certified get priority for the VIP Session pouring jobs)
- Past experience (Have you volunteered at other fests? Are/were you a bartender? Anything you think makes you especially qualified.)
- Which sessions are you available for? (Please note, in an effort to let more people volunteer, you can only volunteer for 2 of the 3 actual fest sessions. Set up and breakdown don't count.)
- T-shirt size (we have men's and women's sizes)