With Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest getting closer every day, we've been getting more and more requests on how people can be involved. If you want to be a part of the Drink Craft Beer community we're building and help put on a great event, then we'd love to have you. One of the most important parts of a fest is having great volunteers, and Drink Craft Beer wants you!
Fall to Winter Fest is being held in Boston, MA at the Space 57 in the Revere Hotel (200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA) on Friday, November 30 and Saturday, December 1. We need volunteers for the following sessions (times are when we need the volunteers for, not the actual session times as we'll need volunteers there early and to stay a little late):
We are currently full for all sessions.
NOTE: All volunteers MUST be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the fest without proper ID.
Volunteers will get:
- Admission to the session that you're volunteering at
- Tasting cup
- Staff meal from one of the food vendors
- Staff t-shirt
- Chance to meet the brewers
- Meet other craft beer drinkers
What will volunteers do?
How do you sign up?
Email [WE'RE CURRENTLY FULL FOR ALL SESSIONS] with the following info (we need ALL of this information to process you sign up):
- Cell phone #
- Who you are and why you want to volunteer
- Past experience (Have you volunteered at other fests? Are/were you a bartender? Anything you think makes you especially qualified)
- Which sessions are you available for? (Please note, in an effort to let more people volunteer, you can only volunteer for 2 of the 3 actual fest sessions)
- T-shirt size (we have men's and women's sizes)