From the folks that brought you Boston Beer & Cheese Fest and Boston Beer & BBQ Fest comes what could only be the next logical step: dessert! Boston Beer & Sweets Fest!
***Tickets on sale at 10am on Tuesday, July 19***
A great meal starts with the cheese course, then the main, and then it's time for dessert. Boston Beer & Sweets Fest is our pinnacle of that process! We're bringing together 8 of the best local sweets options in the area, ranging from donuts to cookies to candy to chocolate to ice cream and more! And then we're adding 20 New England craft brewers and cideries.
But that's not all. We'll be pairing a beer/cider from each brewer with a sweet from one of our vendors. That's 20 beer & sweets pairings! So Join us for the Boston Beer & Sweets Fest and skip right to dessert this November! 5 out of 5 dentists disapprove...but your tastebuds say yes!
Find out why Drink Craft Beer was awarded Boston magazine's Best of Boston® 2014 - Best Booze Fest!
Tickets on sale Tuesday, March 15 at 10am EDT.
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Boston Beer & Sweets Fest
November 4th and 5th
Space 57, 200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116
Session 1 - Friday, November 4th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, November 5th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, November 5th: 6-9:30pm
***Tickets on sale at 10am on Tuesday, July 19***
Why Join Us At Boston Beer & Sweets Fest?
Because beer and sweets is a primally delicious combo! Desserts and beer...how could it go wrong? Plus we'll have 20 beer and sweets pairings to take two great things, and make them both even better! Still need more reason to come? Boston Beer & Sweets Fest will showcase a suite of the best brewers and sweets vendors in New England. Do you know how much driving you'd have to do just to sample all these sweets yourself? Let alone the beer?! All the brewers are from New England and all the sweets are from Massachusetts. By attending you'll have access to over 70 craft beers and ciders, as well as heaps of gob-smackingly good desset options. If your dentist does not want you to go (and we assure you that he/she doesn't) then it MUST be good, right?!
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $55 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ New England craft beers & ciders
- Unlimited samples of sweets
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Sweets Will be Joining?
We're working hard to get a great lineup of 8 of the best local sweets shops together:
- Blackbird Donuts (Boston, MA) - Boston's first craft donut shop (you might remember them from our Beer & Chocolate for Charity event earlier this year)
- Grapefruit & Cracked Pepper Glaze donut CREATED JUST FOR BOSTON BEER & SWEETS FEST TO PAIR WITH SAMUEL ADAMS SLICE OF CITRUS IPA
- Cinnamon Spice Donut
- Vanilla Sugar donut
- Chocolate Therapy (Framingham, MA) - Purveyors of fine chocolate truffles
- The Cure – Dark chocolate truffle with cinnamon, bay leaf, cayenne, and Aleppo pepper
- Fix – Smooth dark chocolate truffle topped with crunchy cocoa nibs
- Honey Hops – Dark and milk chocolate truffle with Citra hops and honey
- Honeycomb Creamery (Somerville, MA) - Small batch, local ice cream (you might remember them from our Beer & Ice Cream for Charity event last year)
- Apple Cider Donut with Caramel Swirl ice cream
- Brown Butter Apple ice cream
- Spiced Pumpkin ice cream
- Kitchen Millie (Somerville, MA) - Two bite cookies
- The Peanut Patriot – Peanut butter cookie
- The Sugar Blizzard – Sugar cookies with sea salt and cinnamon
- The Unrivaled Classic – Chocolate chip cookies
- Miam Miam Macaronerie (South Boston, MA) - Macarons...need we say more?
- Chocolate Stout macaron
- Salted Caramel macaron
- Vanilla Bean macaron
- Spindler Confections (Somerville, MA) - Only the finest candies and confections
- Salted Vanilla Caramels
- Apricot Pate de Fruits
- Peanut Brittle
- Sweet Lydia's (Lowell, MA) - The best marshmallows and smores you've ever had (they'll be at Boston Beer & BBQ Fest selling some treats too!)
- Coconut Marshmallows
- Turtle Bark – Caramel, pecans, and dark chocolate
- Mexican Chocolate Stout S’More – S’more with vanilla marshmallow, ganache made with Clown Shoes Chocolate Sombrero stout, and graham cracker crumbs
- Taza Chocolate (Somerville, MA) - Organic, ethically sourced bean to bar chocolate (and a LONG time friend and partner of Drink Craft Beer for our Beer & Chocolate for Charity event and more!)
- Toffee Almond Sea Salt
- Maple Pecan
- Cranberry Pumpkin Spice
What Breweries Will be Joining?
We will have 20 New England brewers and cider makers in attendance bringing over 70 craft beers and ciders. Some of our brewers include the following (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of our brewers and beers in the coming weeks) (Brewers and beers are subject to change and availability. All pours are 2oz per MA State Law):
- Allagash Brewing Co. (ME)
- Black – Belgian-style stout (7.5%)
- Fluxus – Belgian-style saison w/ ginger, aged in oak gin barrels (8.5%)
- James Bean – Bourbon barrel aged Belgian-style strong ale w/ coffee (10.3%)
- White – Belgian-style wit beer (5.1%)
- Bantam Cider (MA)
- Hibiscus Mint – Wild fermented cider w/ muddled hibiscus flowers & fresh mint (6.0%)
- Rojo-Chocolato – TAZA CHOCOLATE COLLABORATION Bantam Rojo cherry & black pepper cider aged w/ chocolate roasted cacao nibs (5.4%)
- Wunderkind – Cider w/ flower-blossom honey (6.0%)
- Castle Island Brewing Co. (MA)
- Hoodsie TBD – American stout w/ cocoa nibs & vanilla bean MADE JUST FOR BOSTON BEER & SWEETS FEST (7.2%)
- Oaverzealous – Double IPA w/ oats & New Zealand hops (?%)
- Palmside – Coconut porter (6.4%)
- Citizen Cider (VT)
- Americran – Cider with cranberries (6.8%)
- Dirty Mayor – Cider with ginger (5.2%)
- Stan Up – Vintaged cider made from heirloom apples (8.0%)
- Clown Shoes Beer (MA)
- The Barista – Brown ale w/ coffee & milk sugars (8.5%)
- Chocolate Sombrero – Stout w/ cinnamon, vanilla, & ancho chili peppers (9.0%)
- Space Cake – Double IPA (9.0%)
- Downeast Cider House (MA)
- Cranberry Blend – Cider w/ fresh cranberry juice (5.0%)
- Original Blend – Cider (5.1%)
- Pumpkin Blend – Cider w/ fresh pumpkin & chai spices (5.0%)
- Exhibit A Brewing Co. (MA)
- The Cat’s Meow – American IPA (6.5%)
- Demo Tape Five – American brown Porter (6.1%)
- Demo Tape Six – Dry-hopped kettle sour (4.2%)
- Goody Two Shoes – Kolsch-style ale (4.5%)
- Far From the Tree Cider (MA)
- karr-UH-mel - Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel Cider DEVELOPED JUST FOR BOSTON BEER & SWEETS FEST (?%)
- Cord - Oaked maple cider (6.5%)
- Ember - Toasted chai cider w/ smoked vanilla & burnt sugar (8.0%)
- Foolproof Brewing Co. (RI)
- Emperor of the Yahd – Bourbon barrel aged Double IPA (9.0%)
- La Ferme Urbaine – Belgian-style saison (7.8%)
- Peanut Butter Raincloud – Peanut butter porter run through a Randall w/ chocolate (6.5%)
- Shuckolate - Chocolate oyster stout (6.0%)
- Henniker Brewing Co. (NH)
- Hometown Double Brown – Robust brown ale (7.0%)
- King Misanthrope – Russian Imperial Stout aged in whiskey cured maple wood (10.0%)
- Ora – Belgian-style golden ale (8.5%)
- Jack's Abby Brewing Co. (MA)
- Brewery Maker – Lager wine aged in bourbon barrels (13.5%)
- Framinghammer – Baltic Porter (10.0%)
- Red Tape – Amber lager (5.0%)
- Lefty's Brewing Co. (MA)
- Big Brekkie Stout – Breakfast stout w/ organic chocolate, coffee, oatmeal, maple syrup, & bacon (8.5%)
- Graham Cracker Porter – Porter (7.0%)
- Vanilla/Chocolate Wedding Daze – Imperial Stout aged on organic vanilla beans & organic cocoa nibs (12.0%)
- Long Trail Brewing Co. (VT)
- Citrus Limbo – IPA infused w/ grapefruit & tangerine (7.6%)
- Cranberry Gose – German-style gose brewed w/ cranberries (5.2%)
- Barrel Aged Unearthed – Bourbon barrel aged stout (9.6%)
- Lost Nation Brewing Co. (VT)
- Gose – Slightly sour German wheat beer w/ coriander & sea salt (4.5%)
- Cask Pitch Black – Cask-conditioned black ale dry-hopped w/ Galaxy hops (5.4%)
- Cask Vermont Pilsner – Cask-conditioned pilsner dry-hopped w/ Mandarina Bavaria hops (4.8%)
- Newburyport Brewing Co. (MA)
- Das Kolsch – Kolsch-style ale (5.0%)
- Joppa Grande – Foreign Export Stout (7.1%)
- Plum Island – Belgian-style Wit (5.4%)
- Night Shift Brewing Co. (MA)
- Awake – Coffee porter (6.7%)
- Furth –Hefeweizen (5.5%)
- Trifecta – Belgian-style pale ale aged w/ vanilla beans (6.7%)
- Peak Organic Brewing Co. (ME)
- Nut Brown – Brown ale (4.7%)
- Fresh Cut – Dry hopped hoppy pilsner (4.6%)
- Happy Hour – Pilsner (4.7%)
- Samuel Adams (MA)
- Slice of Citrus IPA – Citrus IPA DEVELOPED JUST FOR BOSTON BEER & SWEETS FEST (6.5%)
- Black Harbor Stout – Imperial stout w/ vanilla, black pepper, coffee, & cocoa nibs, aged in Buffalo Trace & Utopias barrels (11.0%)
- Neighborino Flanders Red – Belgian-style sour red ale (6.3%)
- Slumbrew (MA)
- UNION by Somerville Brewing – Barleywine aged in Old Ipswich Tavern Rum barrels (11.8%)
- Yankee Swap 2016 – Rotating big beer, aged in Turkey Shore rum barrels (?%)
- TBD Sour Brown Ale (?%)
- Wormtown Brewing Co. (MA)
- Blizzard of ’78 – English-style brown ale w/ cold brew coffee (6.0%)
- Blonde Cougar – American blonde ale w/ honey (5.0%)
- Norm – Oatmeal stout w/ cocoa nibs & toasted coconut (6.8%)
Spies Like Us – Imperial Russian Stout (10.5%)
What Food Will Be Available?
We know that you can't survive on sweets alone...as much as we'd all like to. Chubby Chickpea will be there to satisfy your non-sweet tooth.
- Space 57 - 200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116 - View Map