Boston Beer and Cheese Fest is back! After debuting this event in March of 2016 we knew we had to bring this back. We're hard at work making this year even better.
If you’re in the know, you realize that beer and cheese go together in ways most people wouldn’t believe…if you DON’T think that beer and cheese are a magical pairing, then the Boston Beer & Cheese Fest 2017 will be a wake-up call that you can’t miss! Last year sold out over a month in advance, so we're going BIGGER and BETTER this year!
25 craft beer and cider makers from New England; 10 New England creameries. 25 beer/cider & cheese pairings. Oh yeah and we're adding charcuterie and some special guests this year (stay tuned for details!)
Find out why Drink Craft Beer was awarded Boston magazine's Best of Boston® 2014 - Best Booze Fest!
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Boston Beer & Cheese Fest
March 11th & 12th
The Cyclorama - 539 Tremont Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, March 10th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, March 11th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, March 11th: 6-9:30pm
Why Join Us At Boston Beer & Cheese Fest?
It’s craft beer, cider and cheese…what more do you need to know?! If you do need more info, though, the Boston Beer & Cheese Fest focuses on New England-made craft beers, ciders and cheeses. By attending you’ll have access to over 80 craft beers and ciders from 25 local brewers/cideries, as well as tons of cheese from 10 local creameries. If that’s not enough, we’ll be pairing a beer/cider from each brewer with a cheese from each creamery…that’s 25 beer/cider and cheese pairings! If that doesn’t make your mouth water, we don’t know what else to say.
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $60 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 80+ New England craft beers & ciders from 25 breweries/cideries
- Unlimited samples of cheese from 10 New England creameries
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Creameries Will be Joining?
We’re working with local cheese experts to get a great, diverse selection of local cheeses that will pair excellently with beer and cider. We have the following creameries committed, with more to come (NOTE: This is only a partial list. Creameries/cheeses are subject to change and availability):